92% of potential buyers research online before actually making a purchase offline. This applies more so for Real Estate companies. With so many companies trying to occupy the mind share of the customers, it is important to stand out while you conceptualize real estate digital marketing activities.
Paid Ads Campaign
- Targeting a specific set of the audience especially the ones who have visited your website or social channels
- Driving qualified traffic to the website
- Increasing your brand’s visibility by featuring you on page 1, on top of the search engine results, thereby, increasing the chances of conversion
- Providing deep insights into campaign results, which will help you determine what is working and what is not!
How to boost traffic to your website
Unlike other assets, purchasing a house goes through the process of discussion, consideration, and finally, decision-making. It is important that you guide the prospective buyer through the entire journey so that they purchase your property
2. Landing Page
A landing page is like a magnet that helps in attracting potential leads. It provides the visitor's details about the project and develops curiosity among them to find more information about the current and upcoming projects
3. Virtual Tours
Use drone videos and Virtual Reality (VR) to give home buyers a complete experience of the property. Increase the buyer engagement by providing an idea about the architecture and the neighborhood through the 360-degree view of the property
How to Sell Houses like Hot Cakes?
Real Estate Developers, Agents & Sellers - Experience Real Revenue and Results. We can help you with
- Facebook Ads | Instagram Marketing | Google Ads
- Direct Emails | Nurture Campaigns
- Local SEO | Google Business Listings
- Copy writing for Social Media Management
- Website Design, Maintenance
- Landing Page Design
- Explainer Videos
- Site Branding | Outdoor Branding | Event Branding
- 3D View Rendering | 3D Walkthrough
Real Estate Digital Marketing -Where to Begin
Real estate industry is yet to realize the complete benefit of digital marketing. Be a part of this digital revolution by following these five best-performing strategies:
- Reach your home buyers before competitors do through Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and Twitter Ads.
- Capture leads through landing pages that explain your ongoing, upcoming and completed housing projects
- Engage your audience through blogs, videos, customer testimonials, social media posts
- Build your brand and stay on top of the buyers’ minds
- Analyze your performance online