Company OverviewThe Texas Tribune informs Texans and engages with them about public policy, politics, government and statewide issues.
- Slow Launches: The Texas Tribune faced inefficient Email campaign launches on MailChimp. This slowed down GTM drastically.
- Overburdened Team: They didn’t have enough hands on the deck for Email launches.
- Incorrect Campaign Setups: They faced difficulty setting up the campaigns correctly.
- Device and screen-size optimized Emails were launched on schedule. An exhaustive Email launch checklist was created to ensure not missing anything. Segmentation of the Email recipients was done.
- Multiple Email tests were performed before sending out the final emails. Litmus tests were performed to check how the Email would look on different devices and screens.
- A comprehensive performance report was generated after 12-15 hours of Email delivery, that displayed the number of opens, click rates, bounces, etc.
- Fast Launches: Fast and error-free Email launches. A new good state of normal for them.
- Unburdened Team: We did the entire campaign launch heavy lifting for them, while their team focused on revenue-generating activities.
- Correct Campaign Setups: Multiple tests before the final email delivery ensured making zero errors while setting up the Email campaigns.
A glimpse of the