3 Reasons Why Hubspot Marketing Software Certification Is Worth A Shot
The world of Marketing is changing very fast. Google and Yahoo have disrupted the Marketing world. Today Digital Marketing takes an edge over Traditional Marketing. Search Engines have changed the way you sell too. [bctt tweet=”Move the marketing and sales strategy from ABC (Always Be Closing) to ABH (Always Be Helping)” username=”Fractional_CMO”] More than 3800 marketing Softwares have come into existence with the strategy of ABH (Always Be Helping) and some of the early movers and pioneers are Hubspot and Marketo. Hubspot did walk the talk by making all their certifications free. It is one of the very few companies who does not put certifications into a profit centre but instead puts it in content marketing strategy. A majority of the certifications are free for everyone and some of the certifications are exclusive for Hubspot users and partners. I have recently completed the Hubspot Marketing Software Certification and want to share some of the interesting findings.
1. Training videos are awesomeThere is a detailed training before you take up the certification. The training comprises of 61 Videos with a total play time of around 7 Hours. Below are some of the reasons why training is awesome.
- Training videos explain you in detail about what Hubspot is all about and how to make the best use of Hubspot software in taking your business to next level.
- Each class takes some real world business scenarios and explain in detail on how Hubspot can help.
- Not only videos but also provides a wealth of extra resources like the ebooks, training materials, blog references, best practices for further reference.
2. The test is not only questionsOnce you are done with training. You are ready to take the test.It’s a test for 2 hours with multiple choice questions on each module of HubSpot.Generally, we are all habituated to take the theory test i.e. a set of standard questions with multiple choices. Below are some of the reasons why this test is different and interesting too.
- Along with generic module related questions, there is case study based questions too. So you have to put yourself into the shoes of the inbound consultant and answer them.
- Your knowledge in each and every module of Hubspot is tested. Make sure you understand the complete Hubspot software and not just a few modules you love
- The passing percentage is 75%. So make sure you prepare well for the certification.