- It is a perfect method to showcase your products to your prospective buyers.
- Educate your clients/ customers with product information that is too detailed for a phone call.
- It is faster, cheaper and effective method of sending content-rich messages to your clients.
- Analysis tools like Online Surveys give you instant and measurable feedback from your clients.
- Email Analytics and Tracking provide real-time reports that are viewable 24*7 days a week.
Co-Founder, Fractional CMO
Are you Looking for Digital Marketing?
ABM (Account-based marketing), also known as key account marketing, is a strategic approach of marketing based on the awareness of customer needs and requirements. In ABM, individual customer account are treated a indivisual market creates personalized campaigns designed to resonate with each account.
Many B2B companies, who are seeking to acquire high-value customers are using ABM strategy and are getting best results with it than using broad-reaching approach to their sales and marketing effort.
Benefits of ABM
- High ROI-Reduced Resource Waste
- It’s Personal and Optimized
- High customer engagement
- Tracking Goals & Measurement is Clear
- Sales Alignment is Easier
- Increase brand awareness and loyalty
- Earn more website traffic- Run targeted ads
- Build relationships with customers
- Gain customer insights
- Improved engagement through consistent and relevant follow up
- Intelligent segmentation for accurate messaging
- Advanced reporting on prospect interest and activity
- Reduced human error
- CRM helps to improve productivity and optimize business processes.
- CRM software also enables sales and marketing departments to make in-depth reports encompassing all aspects of customers’ behavior. It helps in improving customer service, and support staffs and customers queries will be solved faster.
- It also helps you to make the use of web functionality more efficiently, which is vital in the ever-changing world of modern technologies.